Friday, August 20, 2010

Yay a pony!

Ella's hair is finally starting to fill in, FINALLY! She was supposed to have tons and tons of hair like me, but well at least she has some. A few weeks ago I thought maybe I'd try to put a little pony in her hair and it worked! I was so excited to finally do something with her hair. I have all sorts of things I want to do with her hair so a pony is a good start. I'm going to need to start making some clips to go in her hair.

At her 9 month check up she was just 15.3 pounds and dropped down to the 5th percentile for weight. I wasn't too surprised because she wears 3-6 month clothes still, even 0-3 month onsies. I looked on her chart and the biggest she's ever been was in the 29th percentile when she was just tiny. She's such a busy bee and is crawling everywhere. She goes all over the house and is curious about everything. Let's hope she doesn't walk too soon because she's really trying hard right now.

1 comment:

  1. I am having a baby shower in Utah this October and would love to invite you since I haven't seen you in forever. If you can send me your email address for the evite, that would be great! You can email me at: megford1@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete