Friday, August 20, 2010

Canyon

We've been going up American Fork canyon for dinner sometimes with friends. I love it because I can come home and shower and get all the campfire smell off me. It's nice to get away and spend a few hours in nature, it's so peace full up there. Jarrett is helping me to like camping more and more, although I really hate to go a full day without showering so if there's no way to do that, I'd rather not, I'm weird I know. We Eat tin foil dinners which are a new thing to me, I love how they're so quick and easy to put together.

Ella could sit on his shoulders all day. She loves running her fingers through his hair.


My two sweeties. He was trying to get too close to that stream and I got mad so here's his "I give up pose".
What a little goof ball. She is starting to pull funny faces for the camera, silly girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment