I love the pool, LOVE IT. My dream is to have a pool one day to play with my kids all summer long. We went to a friend of a friend's pool in their back yard a few weeks back and I was SO jealous! I know they're a lot of money and work but it's just something I've always wanted. Jarrett says one day he'll make one, I think mostly to just shut me up ha ha. Anyways I'm always up for going so hopefully I get to go a few more times before summer ends.


Ella and
Ayden. He's an adorable 3 year old that will hopefully marry her one day, I need Ash in my family, ha ha.

Oh my goodness this girl loves the water, LOVES IT! She is so happy to swim around and splash.


Next year it will be a bit more scary because Ella I'm sure will be jumping in the pool, she's fearless and that's not good when water is involved. I'm going to get her in swim lessons for sure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment