The best part of the Expo was trading, I got some really cute stuff!
Ella spent a lot of time at the show, my in laws and sisters were kind enough to spend some time at the Expo so that way I could spend more time with my little girl. She got a lot of attention and was good advertising for our baby bands, every time she wore a band that style would sell out! She is rolling and giggling now and trying to scoot. She has her ears pierced, we did it on Danielle's Birthday so it had some meaning behind it. She barely cried and was fine the rest of the day, they look so cute on her.
She's starting to eat solids and it is so funny to see the faces she pulls at the different textures, but the diapers are stinkier! I had to include a pic of Ella and Jamie, don't they look comfy?
Well it's off to new projects now, I'm doing yard work and a few other projects, time for something new!



No comments:
Post a Comment