
The first time I met Danielle she had just got back from Lake Powell and honestly my first reaction was how stunning she was and she wasn't even wearing an ounce of make-up. She also had such a long slender frame I was so intimidated by her, but that didn't last long. She made me feel like I was one of the family right away and we got along immediately. Danielle had a way of making you feel comfortable around her as she was not a judgemental person, she had all kinds of friends from all across the board. But she herself had strong morals and standards that were such a good example to everyone around her. She was truly a sweetheart and had a soft spot for anyone in need. You would not believe the amount of people that showed up to her funeral, it was unbelievable the lives she touched.
I just can't express how much I miss her, I can't help but think what my life would be like if she were still in it. But really I just have to sit back and remember that she is still an HUGE part of my life and I think about her daily. It is now up to me and Jarrett to preserve our memories of her and pass them along to our Ella. She must know about Danielle and be an example to her even if she can't be here it is up to us. I feel like Danielle has been around me much more now that I have Ella, she is guiding me through everyday tasks and I don't know if I could do it without her. I am so proud to have my daughter named after her.
Danielle we love you so much Happy Birthday I can't believe 23 is already here! You have so many people thinking about you on this day and you are so loved. Thank you for your example and I just hope my daughter turns out like you one day. Please look out for us and know there's a special place for you in our hearts, we will never forget you.



Syd, that was such a cute post about Dani. It made me miss her even more (I didn't know it was possible). Happy Birthday Dani, we love and miss you.
ReplyDelete