Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter! I had so much fun playing the Easter Bunny, it was really easy this year ha ha. We spent it in Delta and had an adult Easter egg hunt in the dark that was a blast!! I ate way too much good food cooked by Linda, yum. But most important Ella got spoiled with lots of spring outfits, books, CD player for her room and toys mostly from grandparents. Here are some pics of the fun we had.


If anyone would like some free tickets to the Women's Day Expo just let me know. I have at a bunch of them that I will mail out to you it's April 16th and 17th at the South Towne Expo Center. Me and my friend BreAnna have a table there where we have adult, child and baby headbands and bows along with many other things, so come say hi to us it would be fun to see a familiar face!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks more like Christmas with all those fun gifts! Ella is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete