Friday, April 30, 2010

6 months

My little baby is not so little anymore, she is now six months. I can't believe how fast the time has gone, (I know every parent says that but it's so true). She turned six months on Wednesday and I couldn't stop thinking that in a blink of an eye she will be a year old. If I could stop time in my life I honestly would, I am loving the stage in my life right now and I wouldn't change a thing.
We just got back from the Doctor and the dreaded shots, which she barely cried and was laughing on our way out! The nurses couldn't get over how good she did especially after having 4 shots. Well she is in the 11% for weight 41% for height and 34% for head. She's still just a little one but the doctor says that she's perfectly healthy and that babies come in all shapes and sizes. She's always been on the small side so it's perfectly normal. She surprisingly still fits into 0-3 and 3-6 month old clothing, it is so nice that she hasn't outgrown much of her clothes yet.

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Ha ha I love that pic of Jamie and Ella... Jamie spent just as much time at the expo as we did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't believe it's been 6 months. When are we going to get together?!?! I need to see this cute little Ella.

    ReplyDelete