Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Projects


Remember when I said I was working on a craft room way back in like July? I was working on a building a room to do all my crafts in because the kitchen counter just wasn't cutting it. Well I finally finished it a few weeks ago and it's so nice to have my own space to do my crafts because I am crafting A LOT! My craft room is in the bonus room upstairs where I rarely used to go, but now I'm up there all the time!





OK my craft room actually turned into a play room because toys were taking over my downstairs literally. So this is Ella's playroom and she loves to play in it while I'm crafting, what do you think? I love it for when my clients bring their kids because they have a room to play in and mess it up as much as they want.


It's not quite a room anymore, it's more of a crafting nook but I have plenty of room for all of my needs. This way I won't worry about her playing by the stairs and there is even a TV which you can't see in the pictures where I can watch my shows, (I love HGTV)!


Jarrett is supposed to build more shelves for me and there are a few more things that need to be hung up but I just love it! The two rooms combined cost under $100 dollars! I got the desks from DI and painted them and modge podged the cabinet fronts with craft paper. I already had a lot of the stuff that was just waiting to be used! I also use both of my upstairs closets because I have a lot of craft stuff but I have to be careful of what I leave out or Ella will either destroy it or eat it.


This is our guest bedroom that needs to be used more so come be our guest at our house!!


Poor elliptical that's collecting dust, I need to start working out because Summer will be here before we know it I just need a little more motivation!







This is another nook that turned into Maggie's house when we moved into our house, Ella plays in there now. I'm sure we'll turn it into Ella's nook soon. I'd like to put some shutters on the window and make it really cute but for now I'm taking a break from decorating. So that's my upstairs bonus area, there is a bathroom up there but I didn't take a picture of it.

Another thing that I'm really excited about is that Izzy's Attic is featured in the Barrel Magazine! It really is the cutest magazine and I'm in love with this Month's Issue they have a lot of giveaways and yummy recipies that I can't wait to try. Check it out here http://www.thebarrelblogreviews.wordpress.com/ You'll just love it I put it as a button to the right of my blog so I can access it any time I need to. I am so excited for the success that I've had with Izzy's Attic already it has been great and so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Syd!
    I love Ella's little play room, and I am glad Maggie still has her room all to her self LOL- too funny. The colors of your craft room are what my little guys room will be in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! You did such a good job on that desk too! I need to see these items in person!

    ReplyDelete