The past few weeks have been busy for Jarrett and I both with work but we've managed to have a bit of fun and a few projects. First of all my living room was driving me nuts. When we built our house a few years ago I loved really dark woods and colors so I went a little over board with brown. I like brown and all but it was way too brown for me so I decided to brighten it up with some yellows. I had brown curtains and I didn't want to buy all new ones I have six in all, so I just sewed some fabric to the top of my existing curtains. Below is one before and one after.
Then I recovered some of my throw pillows, I made a pocket cover so that I could throw them in the wash when needed. I got the textured pillows at TJ-Maxx, I LOVE them, they're cuter in person.
Next Jarre had his birthday this past Saturday. He went snowmobiling with my brother in law Danny in the morning, when he got home I surprised him with a cake and his favorite lunch.
Only one more year to be in his twenties, I keep reminding him too much of this...
This is my Sis Hilari. I'm so glad they got to come up and stay with us last weekend, I wish she lived closer.
He is such a good daddy and Ella adores him so much. She latches on to him every time he comes home.
Of course I made him carrot cake with cream cheese frosting from scratch, it was SO good. The whole cake was gone in two days.
After we celebrated we went to our cousins wedding and then out to eat, it was a fun day!
I want to show you another side of our cute little girl she turns into a monster sometimes...
This is how she eats, notice her hair...



Syd what a cute curtain idea! Funny thing is I have those same curtains in red that I got rid of but look how cute you made them and I LOVE the pillow that matches! :) So fun!
ReplyDelete