Any guesses on what it is? Well you'll just have to see this video to find out.
Wow, my voice is annoying but can you believe it? Everyone told me it would be dad first because it's easier to say. Not to mention he does way more coaxing than I. But my girl just belted this out today and I had to share, I'm a teeny bit excited ha ha ok a LOT excited!! I can't believe how much she catches on to things, she is amazing. She's now 7 months and she's scooting all over the floor now a days, she's on the verge of crawling but she's found that rolling works quite well for her at the moment and rolls all over the floor. She LOVES babies almost as most as Maggie and screams and grabs for them. She's definitely a water baby and is now starting to study it a little bit more. She tries to drink it in the tub so we watch her extra carefully. She is still so cuddly, I hope that NEVER goes away. She entertains herself quite well and I love that she is so fascinated with the smallest of things, I should be more like her. She loves being outside and is my little buddy while I am gardening or doing yard work. And lastly she sleeps at least 10 hrs at night. She wakes up around seven in the morning when she is hungry and is out until ten in the morning. I just can't get enough of this girl!
Switzerland Babes 2027
4 days ago



so cute! love it!
ReplyDeleteYea! Our little ones said MaMa first! Hayden did the same thing! I absolutely loved it! Also, I couldn't agree with you more on how horrible it is to hear yourself on the video recordings! I don't like to hear my voice on there either...I feel like such a dork! :D Our babes are the best for saying MaMa first!
ReplyDeletethats so awesome! My kids both said dad first:) Love ya! Let me know when you need your hair done again....
ReplyDeleteOh my freak that was the cutest video ever!!! I can't believe how big she is and she's rolling over?! Ha ha I can't imagine how excited you must be!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm so glad I was there to witness her first word! So freakin cute!
ReplyDelete