
Happy Valentine's Day! I just love this holiday, it is for sure a favorite of mine. I've been taking some photography classes and playing with my camera when I get a chance and was able to take the picture of Ella above. I just love when she smiles like this, it makes my heart melt. This year we had more like a Valentine weekend, we both gave each other our gifts on Saturday, we couldn't wait. Jarrett decided he wanted to go snowmobiling on Saturday and I got him some new snow pants so I gave them to him before he left, then he gave me this:

In the picture it looks a little purple but it's actually a pink Sapphire and diamond ring, he is such a sweetie.

Today I attempted to make some valentine cookies, to surprise him when he gets home for lunch, they didn't turn out as cute as I wanted them to be, oh well they still taste delicious!

Ella got a new playroom, I'm not all the way finished so I'll post pics in a few days it turned out really cute. She also got some cute outfits toys and jammies from the Grandparents, they are so thoughtful.
I've had a lot of people ask me over the year how I make all of Ella's headbands so I decided to make tutorials on Etsy that show step by step instructions. I am giving away a free custom headband here. Be sure you enter there are 8 different ways you can win! Not a lot of people have entered so your chances are really good!



I LOVE LOVE the picture of Ella!! YAou are such a great photographer!
ReplyDelete