Monday, October 4, 2010

Random things


Ok so I've been needing to do a post about Ella because she is WALKING!! Ok so it's old news to us because she started a month ago so now she's a pro and can practically run. I was a little in denial that my 10 month old was taking steps but there was no denying what she was doing and it is pretty exciting stuff, well to us anyway. She's also throwing stuff, she especially loves to throw my nicely folded clothes off of the ottoman so I have to be quick to put them away before she can get her hands on them. She's getting a little naughtiness to her that I can't help but laugh at, as hard as I try not to. She understands so much, it's hard for me to believe what a little 11 month old can retain but she really amazes me. She says "my babba" before putting it in her mouth taking a sip and then trying to put it in yours. She can wave bye and holds her finger up for number 1 which she'll be turning at the end of this month, I know I know it's hard to believe.

Anyway We've had some fun mini trips lately and while I won't go into detail, we had a lot of fun. Plus a picture is worth about a thousand words right?? We'll start with park city a few weeks ago we got to stay in a condo with two other couples, I need to go back like now!




Ella could just stay in the pool forever, I don't have any pictures but she splashes and squeals the WHOLE time, she LOVES the pool so much.


So do we!!



Sitting watching the skiers do all sorts of flips into a huge swimming pool, it was amazing.




October fest was last weekend and it was a lot of fun, my only regret was not getting my face painted but I tripped pretty hard after holding Ella and we were kinda done after that.



This guy was funny it was his idea to take the picture, and after we did he thanked us, lol.















Everyone kept coming up to us and telling us how high maintenance our little girl was. Just because she was wearing a fur vest and legwarmers, ha ha I thought it was funny. People say the weirdest things.....








Anyway it was a lot of fun, that is perhaps one of the things I will miss most about summer is all the festivities. I was able to attend Steele days, Eagle mountain days, Art city days, Delta days, Swiss days, peach days and October fest in snowbird. Here we sat and listened to the yodeling, it was pretty cool.



Oh and this weekend Ella went for her first 4 wheeler ride. We went up the canyon with the Sorensen's and had a yummy dinner. My camera died so all I got was this one shot. It was absolutely beautiful up there the trees were so colorful. It ended up raining but we still had a lot of fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment